- Begins on Sunday, March 1, 2015 with the entire school involved in the 10:15 am service. Your child’s teacher will follow up with more details. There is an Open House in the afternoon from 3:00-5:00 pm.
- Monday is Team Color Day (Mrs. Gapski sent a Fast Direct out with the team color information.) The students can also wear jeans or sweats that day as there will be team competitions. Penny Wars begin.
- Tuesday is Sports Day once again students can wear jeans or sweats. Penny Wars. Music Festival in the morning. Our school wide service project is collecting food for our food pantry. The class with the most per capita will win a comfy day the following week. The food is being collected in the classrooms. This is the last day to bring in food for the Food Pantry.
- Wednesday is Crazy Hair/Clash Day, Penny Wars and activities in the chapel.
- Thursday is Comfy Day ~ pj’s, and sweats are allowed! Penny Wars in the morning and a Movie in the afternoon.
- Friday is 50’s & 60’s Day and VIP day. VIP’s can dress up also. VIP’s are to arrive no earlier than 10:00 am for coffee and pastries. Penny Wars will be at 10:15 am. Than everyone will head down to the Chapel, Chapel will be from 10:30-11:00 am with a Sock Hop to follow from 11:00-11:45 am. At 11:45 am the children will be dismissed for the day.
Men’s Bible Study:
2nd Saturday of each month. 8:30 am Breakfast – 9 am Bible Study.
Women’s Bible Study:
2nd Tuesday of each month at 7pm (except for November and May). Begins September 11th.
THE WEEK THAT CHANGED THE WORLD!
This is the new Bible study we will focus on from Professor of ancient history and world-renowned expert,Dr. Paul L. Maier, who details the story, along with maps, graphics, and remarkable new footage to bring Holy Week alive in a whole new way.
The resurrection happened. It’s not just the belief of Christians, it’s borne out by history, archaeology, and science. This documentary takes viewers step by step through the events of Holy Week—shedding light on the key players, unraveling the political intrigue, and answering longstanding questions about what happened, and why.
Join us Tuesdays at 10am OR Sundays at 9am.
Lessons from Geese LessonsFromGeese